Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog! I have really taken to making cards with the Silhouette I received for my birthday last year and am hoping to start selling them by Christmas 2011. I have also made my very first raised garden bed, which turned out to be a big fail, and make my own laundry detergent. I hope to start making other things from scratch soon too!

To keep my family blog separate from my craftin' and stuff, I decided to create this here blog to showcase the things I have made. I will post the good and the bad, so that we can all learn and be inspired. For now, I will leave you with the very first card I ever made. Hopefully you will see how I have improved as I post more cards down the road.


When my youngest daughter turned three years old, she had a Fairy party. I made a few of these butterflies to put on various things and decided to make this card with one of them. I printed out the cute saying on lime green paper, used scalloped scissors to cut the bottom and stuck it on a hot pink cardstock paper. Then I used ribbon I found in the dollar section at Target and stickles to leave the butterfly's trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment