Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tea Party Decor

I was in charge of the decor for my churches Mother/Daughter Tea back in May. We were on a very tight budget, but I still wanted it to be girly and special. I cut out various shapes on my Silhouette, but forgot to get pictures of most of them. :( Then I bought a 2 flats of flowers for $1.99 at Rite Aide and added them to plastic vases I had found at Target (2 for $1) and added the die cut shapes to them.

This first picture here is hard to see the shape, but lets you see the flowers in the pot. The shape is of two little girls sittin at a table having tea.
This next one is a teapot. We also had teacups and the word Mother.

I really like the favors. It is a kit-kat bar wrapped in scrapbook paper and crimped ends. Then I took another strip of paper and wrapped it around and topped it with a fabric flower. Our them was A Mother's Love, is a Gift from Above.




1 comment: