Thursday, February 23, 2012

Girlie Girl Cards

A while back I told you about the boutique I did and I shared the fruit and animal theme cards. Now I am finally getting around to sharing the girlie ones.

I love this dress card. In fact, I wouldn't mind having an actual dress like this! I cut the dress out in a rose cardstock and the skirt portion out of a swirl print vellum. The ribbon was done in a darker rose cardstock.
All of the stamps used in this set came from My Pink Stampers Pinkalicious line.

I really like the simplicity of a black silhouette against a white background and the pop of hot pink ribbon. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the white.



This card is just fun! You can use it as an invitation for a girls night our, bachelorette party or even a make up/spa party.

1 comment:

  1. Your girlie cards turned out great!! That's a terrific stamp set to use on girlie cards,too!!

    ReplyDelete