Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I bought my husband tickets for our local baseball game. He will be picking up the tickets at will-call, but I wanted to have something for him to actually open on Fathers Day.  So I made the following extra large ticket!

I started out by cutting out this baseball wording on my Silhouette.  If you have a Silhouette, you will notice the letters are all individually cut, which I didn't want, so all you have to do is weld them together.

This tickets is cut out at 9 x 4 inches

Layer the player and wording on top and then write out what you want it to say.  Mine says the teams, date, time, section, row and seat numbers.

For the men of our church, we will playing a question game.  The winning fathers will receive a cookie.  I wanted the cookie to feel special, so I cut out the same ticket as above, but these are cut out at much smaller.  I think they are like 2 1/5 x 1 1/2.

Stamp it with a sentiment

Put the cookie in a cd sleeve.  The cookies are from Costco and the sleeves were bought at Wal-Mart

Wrap it in some twine.  This is not craft twine, but what I actually use in my garden.

and tie if off.

Then just attach the ticket with glue dots!

Simple, yummy and masculine.

No comments:

Post a Comment