Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Three Wedding Cards

I have three wedding to attend between now and November.  The first wedding is this Saturday, so I decided to go ahead and make all the cards.  As you can see, the cards are all have the same die cut couple, but different paper.

This wedding is going to be done in black, pink and gold.  So I made the card with a black card base, a gold layer, followed by a pink print layer and finished it off with a shear gold ribbon.

The inside has the same gold paper, layered with white cardstock and stamped with two sentiments.

The next wedding's colors are red, black and white.  This card has a black card base, followed by a white layer and then on top of that is a red card stock that I embossed with swirls.  The "Thinking of...." sentiment is on front this time and I had no ribbon to match, so I did it without.
Inside of the red, black & white card, as well as the next card, I just put in white card stock and the sentiment saying "On Your Wedding Day".

This last card is actually for the wedding I am attending this Saturday and her colors are purple with a touch of green.  The card base is green, followed by a print that has purple, green, brown and a touch of blue and I added a purple ribbon to the bottom.
I really like how similar, yet different these cards are all due to the change of colors, making them very personal for each couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment